Reservation Request / Event Inquiry
Rescue Brewery & Gastropub Reservation Policies
1. A minimum of 8 people is required to make a reservation.
2. Reservations are limited to 2 hours.
3. A $50 deposit is required per table. Each table can accommodate 4 people. The deposit will be applied towards your tab for food and drinks. Any amount not used from the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
4. An 18% gratuity will automatically be added. If you would like to give your beertenders more, please let them know when they are closing out your tab.
5. We do NOT allow any outside food or alcohol. Cakes and cupcakes are allowed. If your party brings in outside alcohol and consumes it on the premises, your party will be asked to leave and you will forfeit your deposit.
6. We allow customers to come in 15min early to decorate tables. You may bring table cloths, decorations, and balloons, however confetti of any kind is not permitted.
7. We ID every single patron. We only accept valid U.S. IDs and Passports. Any expired, hole punched, or broken IDs will be turned away. We also with not accept the combination of an expired ID and a DMV renewal receipt. *Please note: You will receive a credit on your tab the day of your event in the amount of your deposit. We will need a credit card on the day of your reservation to hold the entire tab. The 18% auto gratuity is calculated off of the entire bill for the evening. Any remaining balance after the deposit credit is applied, will be charged to the card given to us upon your arrival.
*Cancellation Policy: You must call our taproom (909-276-0650) or email us (email@example.com) within 24 hours of your reservation to cancel and receive your deposit back. Any cancellations made the day of the reservation or no shows forfeit their deposit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This submission does not guarantee a reservation. A reservation/event coordinator will contact you to confirm your request.